Ok- so I haven’t been posting- but I’ve been tagged twice this week! OK— OK– I hear you- back to business;) So more about me……
1) What was I doing ten years ago? (you are gonna make me try and remember that far back???)
My kids were 8, 6- (I only had 2 then, now have 3 ;) driving them to private school and back consumed quite a bit of my day. I was also working nearly full time as a volunteer pastoral counselor- and I was coordinating a local MOPS Intl. Group.
2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
haircut for oldest, (this will involve an argument over crew cuts and senior pics..)
senior pics (one with his fishing pole and ball-cap- our negotiated compromise;)
3) Snacks I enjoy:
depends on my hormone level. when it’s high- chips n salsa with a chocolate chaser. When it’s not so much— cookies, cake.. I’m a baked goods junkie. I’m TRYING to eat fruit instead…but not exactly loving it.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
billionaire? Dude, that’s a lot of money- and I’m just the girl to spend it:
1) purchase dream homes for my kids- friends and family.
2) staff/ open and run a comprehensive pastoral counseling center – that is FREE for anyone who needs help.
3) pay for college for all my kids- and adopted nieces and nephews;)
4) Buy a starter home for a random young couple. (Thats a dream I’ve always had)
5) buy a house on a lake for my fam… with an additional “beach house” on site for visitors;)
6) oh- I guess I should invest, too;)
5) Places I have lived:
westland, canton .. ummm I’ve traveled pretty broadly but lived within 10 miles of where I grew up- my whole life;)
6) Jobs I have had:
Pre-school teacher, waitress, worked at Hardees for one summer.. (till shortly after I accidently mixed bleach and ammonia in the mop- closet….2 cleaners are NOT always more efficient than one. ) queen of the house, pastoral counselor, speaker-teacher, blah blah, chief toilet scrubber and laundress for a commune of young men… (I also happen to be their mom;) Council Coordinator, Ministry Advancement Coordinator for MOPS Intl.
7) Peeps I want to know more about: Consider yourselves TAGGED:)
Will try to catch up more later after accomplishing some senioritis motivating:)